Grenville provides a range of specialized outsourced services and printing to clients across Canada . At Grenville we offer excellence in service and leading industry knowledge and innovation, which allows our clients to focus on their core business needs. As we continue to grow, we are looking for people who value diversity, a challenging work environment and who share a passion for excellence.
- Calling perspective customers, providing product information and demonstrations while creating proposals that speak to customer needs
- Sell the full product line of HP, Canon and Lexmark while generating new customers in an assigned geographical territory
- Perform all direct sales functions in a business to business, customer facing environment
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Develop profitable new business and building long lasting relationships with clients
- Work with NCOGrenville sales team to ensure solutions and services match client expectations and developing and managing account plans
- Responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle with key clients, including but not limited to, prospecting, responding to sales inquiries, negotiating, and closing new business opportunities
- Maintaining existing and new contracts, accounts, and clients
- Creating and delivering presentations
- Effectively manage and provide superior customer service to more than one account at a time
- Other duties as required
- College Diploma or University degree in Sales, Marketing, and/or Business Administration is required
- Min 2 years of relevant sales experience in the Printing or Printing Equipment industry
- Prior business development and experience with selling services
- Cold calling and new business generation skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Intermediate knowledge MS Office suite of products
- A strong desire to win, achieve goals and to be rewarded based on results
- An ability to build new business in a predominately customer facing environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
Grenville is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment. Grenville encourages applications from qualified individuals of all backgrounds.
If you require specific accommodation because of a disability or medical need, in any aspect of the application/selection process please let us know.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.