Grenville provides a range of specialized outsourced services and printing to clients across Canada . At Grenville we offer excellence in service and leading industry knowledge and innovation, which allows our clients to focus on their core business needs. As we continue to grow, we are looking for people who value diversity, a challenging work environment and who share a passion for excellence.
Location: GTA, ON
Status: Full-time, Permanent
- Develop new accounts by prospecting and securing clients
- Negotiate and close new business opportunities
- Establish and maintain excellent client relations
- Coordinate pre and post sales support for clients
- Understand client short and long-term needs and forecast business opportunities
- Promote sales and services to existing clients
- Maintain and support existing clients
- Respond to sales inquiries
- Meet or exceed sales quotas
- Actively watch and evaluate marketplace status
- Review and adapt information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions
- Stay abreast of company and competitor products, pricing and solutions
- Partner with internal experts to design and market Grenville's services
- Create and facilitate presentations and business plans
- Complete sales documentation and facilitate delivery of products
- Promote company image and products at industry related events and functions
- Prepare and submit internal reports and account profiles as required
- Other duties as required
- College or University degree in Sales, Marketing, and/or Business Administration
- 3-5 years “Outside Sales” experience
- Progressive sales experience in a business sales capacity
- Strong problem solving and prioritizing ability
- Intermediate knowledge of computer software and experience using PowerPoint
- Experience in managed services/facilities management/outsourcing considered an asset
- Access to a personal vehicle for frequent travel throughout GTA is required
Grenville is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment. Grenville encourages applications from qualified individuals of all backgrounds.
If you require specific accommodation because of a disability or medical need, in any aspect of the application/selection process please let us know.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.