Position: Service Technician
Location: East Toronto
Grenville is an industry leader in the synergy of office technologies and managed print services. As Ontario’s largest Canon imaging systems dealer, a HP Premier Partner and Canada’s largest independent document solutions company, Grenville provides imaging systems, builds integrated software and office networks, and manages on and offsite print services to design and deliver work flows that are more productive, more efficient, and entirely client-focused.
- Perform a full range of servicing and repair procedures including diagnostics, installation, removal and retrofits on multifunctional office and production copiers/printers
- Perform basic connected installations, set up IP addresses, download printer drivers and provide internal customer training on printing functions
- Provide training on servicing and repair procedures
- Develop and maintain client relationships by providing a high level of customer service
- High attention to detail, must verify the accuracy of reports and meter reads
- Travel throughout Eastern Ontario, Durham Region and Scarborough
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in technical field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years related experience in technical customer service
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn the Company’s computer technologies
- Ability to lift 30-50lbs
- Customer service oriented and possesses excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be willing to travel across Eastern Ontario; must have own vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- Experience working with Canon, HP or Konica Minolta is a must have and other equipment would be considered an asset.
- Experience with MAC computers is an asset.
We are Offering:
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to grow within the organization
Grenville is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment.
Grenville encourages applications from qualified individuals of all backgrounds.
If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or medical need, in any aspects of the application/selection process please let us know.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.