Grenville is an industry leader in the synergy of office technologies, managed print and facilities management services. As Ontario’s largest Canon imaging systems dealer and Canada’s largest independent document solutions company, Grenville provides imaging systems, builds integrated software and office networks, and manages on and offsite print services to design and deliver work flows that are more productive, more efficient, and entirely client-focused.
Looking for hunter who is hungry for uncapped commission role
- Responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle including but not limited to prospecting, responding to sales inquiries, negotiating and closing new business opportunities.
- Calling multiple levels of contacts at perspective customers to generate new sales opportunities.
- Introducing the full Grenville value proposition to position all available products and services.
- Create and deliver presentations and proposals based on client’s goals and requirements to secure net new business.
- Maintain existing and new contracts, accounts and clients.
- Experience managing clients with multiple locations and over one hundred devices.
- Sell full line of Canon, HP, Konica Minolta and Lexmark printers and MFP’s.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Effectively manage and provide superior customer service to multiple accounts at a time.
- Other duties as required.
- A strong desire to win, achieve goals and to be rewarded based on results.
- 1-3 years industry experience in Sales a major asset
- College Diploma or University degree preferred.
- An ability to build complex solutions including equipment, services and financing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to vehicle.
We are Offering:
- Competitive remuneration with added performance incentives.
- Opportunity to grow within the organization
Grenville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent